Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's alive!

Well, I've been talking about it for two years now and I finally did it!  I opened up my Etsy store, and I'm starting with custom dolls!

View Etsy listing here!

These dolls are 100% Cotton with Acrylic yarn hair.

Each doll come with your choice of 5 skin colors, custom eye and hair color and a dress or nightgown. They can be made to look like your child and will eventually be able to be ordered with a suitcase full of clothes!

They're made to order, so if you want your little girl to have a completely soft snuggly little look-alike of her in time for Christmas, order one now!

Also for sale is the ever-popular Rosie Ballerina bib from my company's old store front, Hattie Rose Designs. Other designs will be for sale soon!

Now you may shower me with congratulatory statements and such for finally doing what I've said I would for 2 solid years.

No comments:

Post a Comment